Dr. R P Mohan MDS
( Manipal University )
Endodontist & Smile Designing Specialist
|Specialization||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Smile Designing|
|Qualification||MDS ( MANIPAL UNIVERSITY) BDS ( NTR UNIVERSITY)|
|Additional Qualification||NBDE1 from USA|
|Awards||Best Paper Award In 29th IACDE 7 22nd IES National Conference|
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS / CONTRIBUTION TO THE FIELD/ RESEARCH WORK BY Dr. MOHAN
1. Mohan, R. P, & Pai, A. R. V. (2015). The comparison between two irrigation regimens on the dentine wettability for an epoxy resin based sealer by measuring its contact angle formed to the irrigated dentine. Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD, 18(4), 275.
2. Pallippurath G., Thomas, M. S, & Mohan, R. P. (2015). Management of Calcified Canal with the Aid of Cone Beam Computer Tomography. British Biomedical Bulletin, 3(2), 159-165.Chougule AR, Kundabala M,
3. Mohan, R.P, Shetty N. Cone-beam computed Tomography: A Resolution to paradoxical Judgments in Endodontic Diagnosis. World Journal of Dentistry. 2016;7(2):100-6.
4. Pai DA, Mohan, R.P. Pallippurath G, Thomas MS. Technique Tips–The Removal of a Primary Tooth Anterior Abutment Root to Salvage a Fixed Prosthesis. Dental update. 2015:396-7.
5. Mohan, R.P, Thomas, M.S., Shetty, N., Ahmed, J, Pallippurath, G. and Tallada, A.K., 2017. Evaluation of the Root and Canal Morphology of Maxillary First and Second Molar using Cone Beam Computed Tomography: A Retrospective Study. World Journal of Dentistry, 8(2), pp.134-138.
6. Shetty, Karthik, Mohan, R.P, and Vinod Jathanna. “Technique Tips–A Predictable Method for Retrieval of Silver Cones Using Ultrasonics.” DentalUpdate (2016): 396-397.
7. Dash, T, Mohan, R.P., Mannava, Y, Thomas, M.S. and Srikanth, N, 2017. Effect of storage temperature and heating on the concentration of available chlorine and pH of 2.5% sodium hypochlorite. Saudi Endodontic Journal, 7(3), p.161.
Dr. RP. Mohan is renowned for performing advanced, single-sitting, and complicated root canal treatments. He has been trained extensively in the field of Endodontics, Restorative, Preventive, Esthetic /Cosmetic procedures which include Smile Designing, Veneers, LASER surgeries, and many more. He is one among the few who is trained to work under LOUPES for dental treatments.
Dr. Mohan is committed to providing quality health care services especially for Smile designing. He believes in conservative treatment with a perfect amalgamation of conventional endo practice & incorporation of advanced dentistry. He is passionate about improving patients dental health and makes every effort to put his patients at ease.
Finally Dr. Mohan promises that you will leave with a Smile on your face.
Dr. R Jayarekha MDS
( RGUHS )
TMJ & Orofacial Pain Specialist
|Specialization||TMJ & Orofacial Pain Specialist|
|Qualification||MDS (RGUHS), BDS ( RGUHS)|
|Additional Qualification||MD in Acupressure Certified in Dry Needling Technique in Orofacial Pain|
|Author||An author of a book “OSTEODYSTOPHIES OF JAW”.|
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS / CONTRIBUTION TO THE FIELD/ RESEARCH WORK BY Dr. R .JayaRekha
- Jayarekhatadiparthi and dr. Sujatha, d. 2016. Evaluation of vertical bone heights of maxillary and mandibular residual ridges among edentulous diabetics by digital orthopantomograph. Interational journal of current research. 8, (10), 40608-40612.
- Sodhi A, tadiparthi J, Patil BA. Is the practice of self medication more prevalent among health sciences students? – acomaparative questionnaire study. Indian journal of medical research and pharmaceutical s July 2016; 3(7).
- Pai A, tadiparthi J, Hegde s. New modality of chemoprevention for hnscc– a review. Asian journal of science and technology. Oct 2015.
- Pai A, tadiparthi J. Hypodontia of permanent maxillary and mandibular second molars- a rare case report. Oxford journal. Oct-dec 2014.
- Pol JS, Patil a, Sodhi a, tadiparthi J. Evaluation of therapuetic effect of aloe vera juice and gel in the management of symptomatic oral lichen planus. International journal of medical and dental sciences. 2015.
Dr. R. Jayarekha is an exceptional Oral & Maxillofacial Cancer Specialist, who accomplished both Bachelor of Dental Surgery, BDS and Master Of Dental Surgery, MDS with top merits from Oxford Dental College & Research Centre, Bangalore. Her passion for dentistry drove her to further education in this field by taking courses in managing orofacial pain and TMJ. She has many publications in national and international journals and an author of a book “OSTEODYSTOPHIES OF JAW”.She established her own practice in Kukatpally, Hyderabad. Since then, Dr. Jayarekha has been running her own private dental practice with the motto “happy smile and health for everyone”.
Dr. Rekha is known for her loving attitude towards her patients and her remarkably gentle hands. Not only is she extremely experienced in the field of dentistry, but she attends regular dental conferences and seminars to ensure that her skills, techniques and equipment is up to date, and state of the art.
A stickler for hygiene, Dr. Rekha personally ensures the highest level of sterilisation and sanitisation in her clinic, with regular quality and disinfectant checks and certifications for all her equipment, and clinic as a whole.
Dr. R. Jayarekha guarantees the highest possible level of dental care for all those who enter her clinic, and promises that you will leave with a Smile on your face.She strongly believes in Alternative Medicine as an adjunct to managing her patients, and is currently practicing alternative medicine therapy, Acupressure for major pain management.